Saturday 18 June 2011

ComedyReviewer Tips for edfringe 2011

Sean Walsh

Great show in 2010 and looks to be the next big thing in the world of comedy. Caught him down in London early this year and I thought his material and delivery was top drawer. Can’t wait to see him again



The Ginge, The Geordie, and the Geek
Best of 09/10

First saw them in 2009 after being sent to review for the Edinburgh Comedy Award.

Blown away by how good the comedy was, simple but effective. Delighted by this year’s best of offering, finally people get to see what I’ve been talking about for the last 2 years



Josh Widdicombe

Brilliant Young Stand up, another I’d expect big things from. This will be his first solo edfringe show so really looking forward to seeing what he offers up



Gareth Richards

I remember him from the free fringe, he was good then so I’d expect him to be great now. nominated for best newcomer last year so expect big things from this new show



Vikki Stone

She is the one everyone is talking about, I’ve been hearing great things about Vikki, looking forward to seeing her show Vikki Stone & the Flashbacks – Big Neon Letters