Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Ginge, The Geordie and The Geek - Best Of 09/10


The Ginge, The Geordie and The Geek

This is the best of show from 09/10 so if you had the pleasure of
seeing them in previous years you'll no doubt want to come back and
relive happy memories. If however you're new to the G,G,G experience
then my god you're in for a treat.

The show starts and to be honest the first 3 sketches are maybe a little lame but the lads soon get things going at an unbelievable pace.

It's well written and well acted out, simple jokes but so affective,
comedy is all about making you laugh and this show does that throughout.
With so many sketches you soon forget some of the great characters
but a wonderful montage at the end soon has you reminiscing.

I loved the show so much that with the sounds of 80's power ballads
still ringing in my ears I found myself back at the box office working
out my next visit. Seriously I'd recommend this show to everyone.
The Ginge, The Geordie and The Geek are unmissable.


ComedyReviewer 9/10

edfringe 5 stars *****


The Ginge, The Geordie and the Geek
  New Show
Very good show once again from the three G’s but after watching the best of I do think this new show was maybe a little over shadowed. You get everything you’d expect from the boys but I just think previous years had more big laughs. It’s good to see more technology in the show as I really believe they need to do more in the way of presentation, don’t get me wrong I love the simple style they have adopted but let’s face it a bit more will only add to the pleasure. The main problem for me is that one of the main sketches isn't’t that funny, not for the amount of time it’s given anyway. Go see the boys @ just the tonic at the caves, you won’t regret it.

ComedyReviewer 7/10
edfringe 4 stars ****