Saturday 14 August 2010

Idiots of Ants, The Red Button - The Pleasance Courtyard 20:25

I’m fully aware that I may be starting to sound like a stuck record but yet again here is an act who wowed the fringe last year but are back with a very lacklustre performance this time around, yes the sketches are very amusing but unlike the other sketch groups I’ve seen this year there is nothing in this show that really grabs you by the hairy walnuts. OK we are all maybe a bit harsh on the big acts but it’s only because we know they can do so much better. It’s a good show and if you didn’t see last year’s then you could really enjoy yourself but for me who was lucky enough to experience the 2009 triumph,  I’m sad to say it but this year’s show just isn’t of the same standard. Still a good show and if you can fit it in it's well worth a look

ComedyReviewer 7/10

Edfringe 3 Stars